Towhida Tasnim Tifa is 24 years old & LLB graduate. And in person, She likes to be simple. She starts her day with positivity and tries to be productive. She loves to learn new skills and is eager to experience new challenges.
She loves herself and She was proud of herself for who she become today. She tries to be a better person than who she was yesterday. And of course, she believes contributing and caring for others that’s what makes you a great queen.
Towhida Tasnim Tifa Profession:
Tifa is now 24 years old. She is from the Gazipur district. She is a law graduate, model, actress, and social justice advocate.
She has recently become heavily involved in social advocacy, participating in the Nurjahan Project (an initiative to provide nutrition and education resources to underprivileged children).
She was a top ten runner-up in Miss Universe Bangladesh and Miss World Bangladesh.
- Miss grand international 🇧🇩 ‘22
- Runners up at missworldBangladesh | Miss Diva
- MissTalented at missuniverseBangladesh | top 10
Towhida Tasnim Tifa Photos, Picture, Image:
Towhida Tasnim Tifa has so many beautiful photos. Today We provide some- She loves to wear western dresses, bikinis, tops, Costumes, jins, short t-shirts, etc.
Tifa is the strongest representative from Bangladesh in recent years in the beauty pageant. She is a potential contender in this year’s competition. She has all the qualities to stay ahead of the competition. She is proud to represent Bangladesh on the grand platform and hopes to be crowned Miss Grand International.
Tifa is a human rights activist. She is involved in various social works. She strongly believes in Miss Grand International’s “Stop War” campaign to inspire peace and freedom in the world.
Tifa will leave for Indonesia on October 3. Miss Grand Bangladesh is franchised by the National Director of Miss Bangladesh US Organization, Hiam Hafizuddin.
Towhida Tasnim Tifa Passion for Beauty Pageant:
From childhood, She always wanted to be a counselor and a spokesperson for the underprivileged. Which makes her passionate about pageants and she has some experience with that. It helped her to get involved with different charities. Currently, she was working on a foundation that works for less fortunate children to provide education and food. She hopes that soon She will create her own charity.
Towhida Tasnim Tifa Skill:
She loves Dancing, Acting, Singing, Drawing, Playing musical instruments, and badminton.
BODY, BEAUTY, AND BRAIN
The Beauty Of Pageants is that it is a Platform For Representing Femininity Branded As Empowerment And Freedom. women participating in platforms that showcase them as people, who are capable, women with a lot of potential, who can achieve a lot, rather than women, who look good in a prescribed sort of format.
A winner should be more than just a perfect face and body, she must have substance. She must be relatable with a powerful back story and advocacy to set a good example.
Miss Grand Bangladesh in 10th MGI:
Towhida Tusnim Tifa is representing Bangladesh in the 10th Miss Grand International (MGI), one of the three biggest beauty pageants in the world.
- Angola – Teresa Sara, 25, Luanda
- Argentina – Camila Barraza, 28, Buenos Aires
- Australia – Amber Sidney, 25, Melbourne
- Bangladesh – Towhida Tusnim Tifa, 24, Gazipur
- Belarus – Marina Viazankova, 28, Minsk
- Belgium – Chiara Vanderveeren, 27, Brussels
- Bolivia – Camila Sanabria, 27, Santa Cruz
- Brazil – Isabella Menin, 25, Marília
- Cambodia – Pich Votey Saravody, 23, Preah Sihanouk
- Canada – Mildred Rincon, 26, Calgary
- Chile – Karina Perez Gres, 24, Santiago
- China – Shirley Yu, 27, Shanghai
- Colombia – Priscilla Londoño, 28, Houston
- Costa Rica – Brenda Muñoz, 28, Guanacaste
- Crimea – Yulia Pavlikova, 28, Kerch
- Cuba – Fabien Laurencio, 28, Miami
- Curaçao – Kanisha Sluis, 26, Willemstad
- Czech Republic – Mariana Bečková, 23, Prague
- Denmark – Victoria Kjaer Theilvig, 19, Søborg
- Congo – Caroline Konde, 25, Kinshasa
- Dominican Republic – Jearmanda Ramos, 22, Puerto Plata
- Ecuador – Lisseth Naranjo, 24, Guayaquil
- El Salvador – Noor Mohamed, 21, San Salvador
- France – Lucie Carbone, 24, Cote d’Azur
- Germany – Kim Kelly Braun, 27, Mannheim
- Ghana – Zahara-Imani Bossman-Pinkrah, 20, Accra
- Guatemala – Andrea Radford, 27, Guatemala City
- Haiti – Paul Anne Estima, 21, Port-au-Prince
- Honduras – Saira Cacho, 21, Tegucigalpa
- Hong Kong – Chan Mei To, 27, Hong Kong City
- India – Praachi Nagpal, 24, Hyderabad
- Indonesia – Andina Julie, 21, Muara Enim
- Ireland – Peace Olaniyi, 28, Dublin
- Italy – Miriam Malerba, 18, Puglia
- Jamaica – Kim-Marie Spence, 23, Saint Elizabeth
- Japan – Seira Inoue, 26, Tokyo
- Kazakhstan – Ekaterina Agapova, 26, Tyumen
- Korea – Juyeon Lee, 25, Seoul
- Kosovo – Edona Aliu, 25, Zurich
- Kyrgyzstan – Jamilya Jyrgalbekova, 20, Bishkek
- Laos – Phoutsavanh Vongkhamxao, 25, Vientiane
- Malaysia – Charissa Chong, 27, Subang Jaya
- Mauritius – Yuvna Rinishta, 22, Grand Port
- Mexico – Laysha Salazar, 20, Hermosillo
- Mongolia – Elena Egorova, 25, Yakutia
- Mozambique – Suema Abdul Rachid, 25, Maputo
- Myanmar – Ei Ei Aung Htunt, 24, Tak
- Nepal – Aishworya Shrestha, 25, Kathmandu
- Netherlands – Marit Beets, 22, Volendam
- Nicaragua – Maycrin Juliette Jáenz, 23, Granada
- Nigeria – Damilola Bolarinde, 25, Lagos
- Pakistan – Aneesa Sheikh, 19, Bloomfield Hill
- Panama – Laura de Sanctis, 26, Panama City
- Paraguay – Agatha Leon, 21, Ciudad Del Este
- Peru – Janet Leyva, 25, Callao
- Philippines – Roberta Tamondong, 19, San Pablo
- Poland – Natalia Gryglewska, 24, Częstochowa
- Portugal – Sabrina Gladio, 27, Lisbon
- Puerto Rico – Oxana Rivera, 27, Dorado
- Russia – Ekaterina Astashenkova, 24, Vladivostok
- Singapore – Emilbiany Nenggal Intong, 24, Singapore
- South Africa – LuJuan Mzyk, 22, Pretoria
- Spain – Hirisley Jimenez, 20, Caibarién
- Sri Lanka – Nihari Perera, 22, Colombo
- Thailand – Engfa Waraha, 27, Bangkok
- Turkey – Deria Koc, 28, Schwabach
- Uganda – Oliver Nakakande, 27, Bombo
- Ukraine – Olga Vasyliv, 22, Ivano-Frankivsk
- United Kingdom – Sofia Mayers, 22, Kent
- United States – Emily Rose DeMure, 24, Boulder
- Venezuela – Luiseth Materán, 26, Los Teques
- Vietnam – Doan Thien An, 22, Long An